Nursery Admissions -
Nursery September 2021
Please contact the school if you are interested in applying for a place for your child.
If your child was born between 1st September 2017 and 31st August 2018 you can now apply for a place at Nursery for September 2021.
Applications are made directly to the school via the google form (tbc).
Applications open - Monday 1st February 2021 .
The closing date - Friday 12th March 2021.
Allocation day - Monday 19th April 2021
Deadline to accept - Friday 30th April 2021
LATE APPLICATIONS - Applications can be made after this date but will be dealt with after on time applications. If you wish to make a late application you must contact the admissions team at the school office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allocation day -19th April 2021, we will contact you by email on this date advising whether you have been successful in your application.
Deadline for parents acceptance of offer - 30th April 2021.
From 1st May we will continue to accept late applicants and allocate based on availability.
All successful applicants will receive a Welcome Pack at the beginning of June. This will include an invitation to our Visit Morning, for parents (date still tbc).
Parents applying for their children to have a place in St. Thomas More School nursery class September 2021 will be required to complete two forms before the closing date:
- the Google Form (tbc)
- the school’s Supplementary Information Form (tbc)
Please also provide the following documents where relevant.
- Birth Certificate
- A certificate of Catholic practice which can be obtained from your local parish (if relevant)
- Baptism certificate (if relevant)
In addition you must provide originals of 2 of the below: (originals will be copied at school and returned)
- a bank or building society statement which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- a utility bill (for instance electricity, gas, Television License, telephone) which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- the child’s Medical Card.
Please call the school office on 01442 385060 for more information.