Nursery September 2021
If your child was born between 1st September 2017 and 31st August 2018 you can apply for a place at Nursery for September 2021 from February 22nd 2021.
Applications have now closed
Important Dates - *please note change of dates
Applications open - Monday 22nd February 2021 .
The closing date - Friday 15th April 2021.
Allocation day - Wednesday 28th April 2021
Deadline to accept - Friday 7th May 2021
LATE APPLICATIONS - Applications can be made after this date but will be dealt with after on time applications. If you wish to make a late application you must contact the admissions team at the school office via email at email@example.com.
Allocation day -Wednesday 28th April we will contact you by email on this date advising whether you have been successful in your application.
Deadline for parents acceptance of offer - Friday 7th May 2021.
From 8th May we will continue to accept late applicants and allocate based on availability. Please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will receive a Welcome Pack at the beginning of June.
Parents applying for their children to have a place in St. Thomas More School nursery class September 2021 will be required to complete two forms before the closing date:
- the Google Form (tbc)
- the school’s Supplementary Information Form (see below)
Please also provide the following documents where relevant.
- Birth Certificate
- A certificate of Catholic practice which can be obtained from your local parish (if relevant)
- Baptism certificate (if relevant)
In addition you must provide originals of 2 of the below: (originals will be copied at school and returned)
- a bank or building society statement which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- a utility bill (for instance electricity, gas, Television License, telephone) which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- the child’s Medical Card.
Please call the school office on 01442 385060 for more information.