In Year Admissions
As St Thomas More School is a Voluntary Aided School, the admission criteria are those of the Governing Body. You should, therefore, complete the application for this school in order for the Governors to consider your application. Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) is no longer responsible for co-ordinating In Year admissions for all applications from Hertfordshire residents, you must apply directly to the school.
If your child's year group is fully subscribed, your application can be placed on Continuing Interest at your request. Please speak to the administration team in the school office. Should a place become available, all applications on continuing interest for the relevant year group will be considered according to our admissions criteria.
Please ensure your application to St Thomas More School includes:
- A completed Supplementary Information Form, download 'SIF - In Year' (see below)
- A completed Certificate of Catholic Practice, (where applicable) - available from your priest at the parish where you worship.
- The child's birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s baptism certificate (where applicable)
- 2 original recent documents as proof of address *
*Valid address documentation includes
- a recent (last 3 months) bank or building society statement which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- a recent utility bill (last 3 months) for instance electricity, gas, Television License, telephone) which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- the child’s Medical Card.
For further information please refer to the school Admissions Policy, which is available to download below or call on 01442 385060.