Nursery Admissions -
APPLICATIONS for SEPT 2019 have now CLOSED
If you wish to apply for a Nursery place for your child for September 2019, after this deadline, please click the following link and complete the google form. You must call Mrs Furmston at the school office on 01442 385060 or email at email@example.com to notify the school of your late application.
Click here to apply via Google Form
Nursery Sept 2019 Intake
Children born between 01.09.2015 and 31.08.2016
The closing date was Friday 15th March 2019.
Allocation day is 29th April 2019, we will contact you by email on this date advising whether you have been successful in your application.
The deadline for parents acceptance of offer is Friday 10th May 2019.
All successful applicants will receive a Welcome Pack at the beginning of June. This will include an invitation to our Visit Morning, which will take place 26th June 2019 for parents.
Parents applying for their children to have a place in St. Thomas More School nursery class September 2019 will be required to complete two forms before the closing date:
- the Google Form (link above)
- the school’s Supplementary Information Form (see below)
Please also provide the following documents if relevant
- A certificate of Catholic practice which can be obtained from your local parish (if relevant)
- Baptism certificate (if relevant)
In addition please provide originals of 2 of the below: (originals will be copied at school and returned)
- a bank or building society statement which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- a utility bill (for instance electricity, gas, Television License, telephone) which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- the child’s Medical Card.
Please call the school office on 01442 385060 for more information.
If you are interested in applying for a September 2020 Nursery place, please print and fill in the interest form below and send it to Admissions c/o School Office. We will keep your child's details on record and contact you when the application process begins.