If you wish to apply for a Nursery place for your child for September 2019 please click the following link to apply on line from 4th February 2019. If there is any problem accessing hard copies will be kept in the school office please call 01442 385060 if you would like a copy.
Click here to apply via Google Form
Nursery Sept 2019 Intake
Children born between 01.09.2015 and 31.08.2016
The closing date for submitting this form will be Friday 15th March 2019.
Prospective parents are invited to attend open sessions where you can see the children at work and hear more about the Catholic ethos of our school community. The next date available to attend is Thursday 28th February 2019 at 2.30pm. Please contact the school office to confirm which session you would like to attend via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01442 385060.
Allocation day is 29th April 2019, we will contact you by email on this date advising whether you have been successful in your application.
The deadline for parents acceptance of offer is Friday 10th May 2019.
All successful applicants will receive a Welcome Pack at the beginning of June. This will include an invitation to our Visit Morning, which will take place on July 4th 2019 for parents and children.
Parents applying for their children to have a place in St. Thomas More School nursery class September 2019 will be required to complete two forms before the closing date:
- the school’s Supplementary Information Form (see below)
- A certificate of Catholic practice which can be obtained from your local parish (if relevant)
- Baptism certificate (if relevant)
and also provide originals of 2 of the below: (originals can be returned)
- a bank or building society statement which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- a utility bill (for instance electricity, gas, Television License, telephone) which shows the address at which the child is resident or
- the child’s Medical Card.
Please call the school office on 01442 385060 for more information.